Raja Yoga Meditation
RajaYoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness.
RajaYoga meditation gives you a clear spiritual understanding of yourself, helps you re–discover and use the positive qualities already latent within you. It helps you to create new attitudes and develop new responses. Like any skill, this requires practice. By doing a little meditation every day, it soon becomes a natural and easy habit, which generously rewards you for the effort it involves.
The Foundation Course
- The method and experience of meditation
- Understanding the nature of the self and God
- The philosophy of karma and the cycle of time
- Making meditation and spirituality a practical part of your daily life
Benefits of RajaYoga Meditation
- Peace of Mind
- Relaxation of body, mind and spirit
- New attitudes and responses to life
- Positive relationships
- A deep sense of self-worth Greater concentration and clarity
- A clearer sense of purpose
- Inner stability and contentment