Feel And Experience The True Meaning Of Unconditional Love
We are all beautiful in qualities and loveful in character as we experience the Earth in the beginning and come down from the soul world to play our roles over here through our physical bodies. Love expresses itself naturally as we begin our journey. Our love is like God’s love – very very unconditional, always flowing to each and every soul in the world, without asking for anything in return. Slowly with time as we get older and experience many births on Earth, our love begins to expect instead of accept others. We feel sorrow because we are attached. We feel pain because we always want more. We feel disturbed because the other person is different from us. We feel we own the other person and want to dominate instead of relate to them. What is the true meaning of unconditional love –
1. A love that is limitless, without any boundaries and without any fixed demands.
2. A love that does not see the other’s weaknesses and instead loves their qualities.
3. A love that is blissful, strong and with no hidden fears and insecurities.
4. A love that adjusts and moulds according to the other person and is willing to sacrifice.
5. A love that feels God and brings His goodness and big-heartedness in a human relationship.