7 Vitamins For The Soul
Vitamins are sources of nourishment for the physical body and fill it with strength. We take vitamins through various sources of food. Spiritual wisdom and meditation are both connections with God, which nourish the soul with 7 spiritual vitamins –
1. Peace – An experience of deep calmness where there are no questions asked, there is a deep contentment and subtle acceptance of everyone and everything. A beautiful thought of peace is – I am a soul full of peace … I feel, experience and radiate peace to everyone.
2. Joy – An experience of overflowing lightness and enthusiasm, where there is a feeling of connecting deeply with the qualities of the self, others and nature. An affirmation of joy is – I am joyful and light … I touch everyone with my inner positive energy.
3. Love – A deep feeling of goodness for the self, God and everyone and everything around, where the heart feels like benefitting and fulfilling. A deep reflection of love is – I am an angel of love … I care, share and express myself deeply for the benefit of others.
4. Bliss – A beautiful emotion, where one feels that one has found everything that the heart desires and does not need anything else. A very deep feeling of bliss is expressed as – I am a blissful soul … I connect with God and fill myself with everything He possesses.
5. Purity – A deep experience of cleanliness, where the soul has erased all its negativity and has become perfect. A positive affirmation of purity is – I am a pure spiritual energy … I learn and experience God’s wisdom to clean myself of all sins and mistakes.
6. Power – An emotion of strength and stability, where the soul has stopped fearing and is tolerant at the same time. A positive reflection of power is – I am soul conscious and completely free from body conscious … no situation can shake me and touch my inner strength.
7. Truth – A feeling of becoming an embodiment of the wisdom of the soul and God and experiencing that wisdom in every thought, word and action. A deep thought of truth is – I know all truths from God and remain in self-respect … at the same time I am humble.