Do You Have A Close And Strong Relationship With God?
God is an Ocean of peace, love and joy and we are His children, who are souls with the same original qualities. When we have a beautiful relationship with God, we can fill ourselves with these qualities from Him. A beautiful relationship is defined by two lines – I am yours. You are mine. Also – Everything that belongs to me is yours. Everything that is yours is mine. A relationship with God is also based on these four lines, if we are really close to God and experience Him very very closely. When normally asked to anyone, who is the closest to you, many will say – my child, my spouse, my parent, my teacher, my sibling etc. Very few will say that God is my closest one. Why? Is it because He is not visible to our physical eyes? Is it because we haven’t tasted His love closely? Is it because we do not know how to remember Him? Or is it because physical relationships are easier to connect to?
How to build a close and strong relationship with God? Let us reflect –
1. Let’s receive our own wisdom of our spiritual form, original spiritual home, original and natural qualities and our role in the World Drama.
2. Let’s receive the wisdom of God’s name, spiritual form, home, qualities and role in the World Drama and understand all of these deeply.
3. The third step is to experience deeply that you are God’s very close relationship and God is your closest relationship, based on the above two wisdoms and immense love based on that wisdom.
4. The next step is to shape your thoughts, words and actions according to God’s wish. This is giving whatever that you have to Him. He will in return fill you with His gifts of peace, love and joy, which will make your relationship with Him beautiful and close.
5. The last step is to radiate that peace, love and joy and colour your every human relationship and role with God’s qualities.
The Brahma Kumaris shares this Godly wisdom, which can become a key for you for opening the doors to a close and strong relationship with God in your life.