We are living in a world of constant change and increasing stress and dealing with many people with different types of personalities who are facing different types of challenges in their lives. In such a world it’s commonly seen that people get angry and easily upset with us at times. How do we deal with such people easily and tolerate them without getting pressurized? Let’s look at 5 steps –
1. Fill Your Mind With Spiritual Love For The Other Soul – The moment someone criticizes us, insults us or taunts us, emerge your soul conscious vision for them and see them as beautiful souls with beautiful original qualities and remind yourself that their anger and ego is a temporary form of impurity, that was not a part of their original, pure nature.
2. Surrender The Situation To God And Do Not Judge Or Analyse Too Much – The moment you face someone’s negative behaviour, tell yourself that you have surrendered all your relationships to God, and you don’t need to think about the person or situation too much. Just be connected to God and experience His love and power and feel the right perception of the person and situation from Him.
3. Remember A Point Of Wisdom And Experience Its Power – There are various different points of positive self-respect in God’s wisdom, which we read or listen to. Remember any one point and don’t repeat the negative words or actions of the other person in your mind.
4. Give The Other Person Your Support And Co-operation – The best way to win the love, support and co-operation of the other person is to give the same to them through your thoughts, words and actions. Do this for some time and the other person will transform completely from negative to positive.
5. Radiate Vibrations To The Person In Meditation – For a few minutes everyday, visualize the other soul with yourself and God in meditation and radiate vibrations of goodness and positivity which you take from God to them. This will change their consciousness and bring them closer to you and help them finish their negative perception of you.