13th May – Soul Sustenance
5 Ways To Bring Happiness In Every Moment Of Your Life
1. Increase Your Qualities And Share Them With Others – For experiencing happiness in every moment, look at yourself carefully and assess your good qualities and also check your weaknesses. Start improving your good qualities and give happiness to others with them and work on your weaknesses and make sure that no weakness gives sorrow to others. By doing this, you will experience everyone’s blessings and be full of happiness.
2. Take Out Time For Yourself Every Morning – The most common thing many people do is to begin their day with reading the newspaper or checking their mobiles or watching television. This drains us of our spiritual treasures and makes us spiritually and emotionally weak, which reduces our happiness. Instead we need to give atleast 30 minutes to ourselves in the morning for spiritual empowerment. This will make us fulfilled, and we will be happy the entire day.
3. Remember One Point Of Wisdom The Entire Day – Everyday keep one point of wisdom in your consciousness and do three things with it – think about it deeply and understand it’s meaning nicely, bring it into practice in every thought, word and action and lastly share it with everyone you meet. This will keep you happy and light always.
4. Talk To Yourself And Keep Yourself Free From Worry – A good way to feel happy the entire day is to be free of all burdens and surrender all your life’s problems to God. The more you do that, the more God will protect you in every situation and you will never lose your happiness in any moment of your life. Having a heart to heart conversation with God from time to time in the day, inside your mind, will help in experiencing God closely.
5. Give Respect To Everyone And Talk Nicely About Everyone – For experiencing lightness and constant happiness, start respecting everyone from the heart and radiating good feelings and good words about them to everyone around. The more you do that, the more their qualities will start becoming your own specialties and you will become fuller and happier and smile every moment.