The 7 days course of the Brahma Kumaris is a course that is conducted at all the Brahma Kumaris centres in different cities, towns and villages in India and in centres all over the world in over 120 countries. It is mostly conducted either individually or in small groups at the centres. Its duration is one hour everyday for 7 days and the day and time of doing the course can be fixed by talking to the centre incharge of the centre you visit or call. At some places, it is also conducted in large groups, like in the headquarters of the Brahma Kumaris, which is in the Aravalli Hills in Mt. Abu, Rajasthan, India and in our retreat centres in a few cities in India and abroad in 2-4 days, when our spiritual sisters and brothers visit our campuses over there and stay over there for the entire duration of time of 2-4 days. When they undergo the course in Mt. Abu or in our retreat centres, there is more than one course session everyday at times. At the other centres in different places in the world, it is normally one session everyday for 7 days.
The 7 sessions that the 7 day course of the Brahma Kumaris normally consists of are –
1. Understanding The Soul Or The Spiritual Self
2. Understanding God Or The Supreme Soul
3. What Is God’s Task In This World Drama And How He Is Changing The World At The Present Time And Creating A New World?
4. What Is The World Drama Or World Cycle Of 5000 Years And How It Repeats?
5. The World Drama Explained Through A Ladder, In Which Every Step Represents 1 Birth That We Take
6. Understanding The Human World Tree And God, The Seed Of The Tree
7. Connecting With The Supreme Soul Or God In Rajyoga Meditation And Learning Its Technique
(To be continued tomorrow …)