Let's Become Beautiful And Divine Like Shri Krishna
Spiritual Message On Shri Krishna Janmashtami - August 18th
Shri Krishna Janmashtami is a day of great importance, celebrating the birth of Shri Krishna. Shri Krishna is a beautiful deity who is remembered for his divinity, radiance and beautiful qualities. We all love Shri Krishna a lot for his specialties and also know that he is a very special deity soul who was full of goodness, bliss and love. When we celebrate Shri Krishna Janmashtami, we need to remind ourselves that we should take inspiration from him and become beautiful like him. God shares the beautiful wisdom of the soul, Himself and the World Drama with us at this time. By making this wisdom a part of our lives, we can become spiritually royal and divine like Shri Krishna. What does the wisdom teach us? Let us explore and take steps to become like Shri Krishna –
- You are a pure soul and a child of God, who is the Ocean Of Purity. Start experiencing yourself as a soul and connect with God in every moment of your life to become pure again.
- You were a deity or devta in the Golden Age or Satyug, also called Heaven, which existed in the past. Emerge those Golden Age qualities inside yourself so that you can go in the Golden Age which God is establishing again at the present time and can become a deity again.
- Check each thought, word and action of yours in the entire day and fill it with angelic goodness and divine purity. Make your thinking, seeing, walking, talking, eating, sleeping and everything else you do in the entire day like a royal deity.
- Make God a very special part of your life and take His divine guidance in meditation. Learn from Him how to remain happy always and radiate that happiness to others. Dance in the bliss of spiritual wisdom and God’s remembrance always.
- Create a picture of the Golden Age in your consciousness based on God’s wisdom. Visualize the beauty of the Golden Age everyday – how you have played a role over there with other deities and also visualize the facial features and physical beauty, the clothes, the ornaments, the food, the perfection in health and wealth, the physical nature and scenery, the animals and birds and also the science and its divine gifts over there.