Power to Face
The inner strength we’re exploring today is truly extraordinary. While we’ve acknowledged positive soul powers, now we delve into the “Power to Face” to address issues. Alongside virtues like detachment, letting go, acceptance, and tolerance, it’s crucial to recognize our own imperfections and weaknesses. This collective awareness empowers us to confront external challenges that may test our ethical standards and values.
Essence from the Video
- The “Power to Face” is embodied by the distinct form of Kali Maa, setting her apart from the beautifully depicted goddesses. Instead of their alluring appearances, she assumes a terrifying form adorned with a garland of skulls, symbolising her victory over vices. This formidable manifestation of Shakti signifies the moment to confront one’s inner demons with dignity
- Facing all that life brings, whether internal or external, taking responsibility for our actions and decisions, evaluating and challenging them, and being equipped with the strength and truthfulness to confront moral wrongs, is of utmost importance
- Another crucial aspect to consider is the judicious application of these powers. When we lack a full understanding of these abilities, we must exercise tolerance where needed and face challenges when appropriate. Alertness and careful attention to using these powers in their rightful context are paramount
Inspirations for Today
- Here’s a 24-hour homework: Whenever you find yourself tolerating moral wrongs, muster the strength to face them with a resolute commitment to uphold your ethics and values and also triumph over your weaknesses and ego
- Embody Love and Law, much like Kali Maa, in both your inner and outer worlds
Anticipating our valuable interaction tomorrow, with another soul power. May your day be filled with joy and motivation!