Creating A Positive Environment With Meditation
We are all spiritual energies or souls with thoughts and feelings, and we radiate vibrations to the environment. The quality of our vibrations depends on the quality of our thoughts and feelings. We create thousands of thoughts in a day and every thought carries a feeling with it. Some of these thoughts and feelings are beautiful, pure and positive and some are impure, negative and waste. All of these travel to the environment and touch other souls and physical nature. So, do we ever think about what we should do so that we purify our environment with our vibrations at every moment of our lives? Let us see 5 basic steps –
1. The original qualities of the soul are peace, joy, love, bliss, purity, power and wisdom. Let us create thoughts filled with the essence of these 7 qualities. They radiate the highest vibrations, which empower the environment.
2. Feel yourself as a soul and start seeing everyone as souls. The more you do that, the more your aura gets positively charged and your vibrations charge the environment with positivity, and it even gets purified.
3. Make every word and action of yours clean, sweet and full of contentment. By doing this, the energy of your positive consciousness touches others’ consciousness and you as well as others feel these qualities within themselves. As a result, the environment gets filled with these qualities.
4. Respect for every soul and nature means that we take care that we do not give any soul and nature anything that they do not like. Taking care of the environment in different ways and spiritually sustaining it is very important.
5. Making world transformation an important aspect of our spiritual self-transformation journey is also very important. Meditation and meditative lifestyle should be full of giving and radiating what we take from God to others.