It is said – You are what you eat. This means that the energy of the food you eat influences your mind and personality. Given below are 5 tips for pure eating:
1. Choose only pure and saatvik food to feed your stomach. Avoid non-vegetarian food which carries vibrations of anger, hurt, pain, fear, which the animal has secreted inside its body, while it was being killed for it to be eaten as meat.
2. While cooking food, keep a pure and positive consciousness by remembering God and listening to words of spiritual wisdom or playing soothing meditation music or spiritual songs in the background.
3. After you have finished cooking the food, offer the food to God and absorb his positive energy in meditation. Thank God for the food and fill the food with God’s energy.
4. Before eating, create a positive affirmation of health and happiness in your mind for about 10-15 seconds and radiate pure and peaceful vibrations to the food through your eyes. Thank nature for giving you something beautiful and healthy to eat, which will feed and nourish you – the soul and your physical body.
5. While eating food, talk less and make sure that your conversations with others are short, sweet and positive and without any negative energy. Make sure that the television is not on while having your meal. Also, do not read the newspaper or use your phone during the meal.