Making Every Moment Of The Day Precious
We live in a world where time is a very important aspect of life, around which our life revolves. As we get up in the morning, life gives us a fixed number of hours to do something worthwhile and make every moment of the day precious. How do we create miracles in every moment of the day? Let’s explore 5 ways –
1. Make Every Thought Of The Day Pure, Positive And Powerful – Thoughts are the biggest wealth we have, which make time important because when we experience goodness and strength in every thought and gives others an experience of that, we are creating miracles of positivity, which we see in our actions and relationships. These miracles make our lives and others’ lives beautiful.
2. Fill Every Moment With God’s Love And Closeness – The beauty of every moment of the day increases when we feel God and talk to Him and also give others the same experience through our vibrations, words and actions. Having God’s experience with us is very important for constant success and happiness.
3. Creating Miracles Through Soul Consciousness – When we spend every moment of the day in the physical consciousness, we lose touch with our inner being and inner existence and we live life on the surface, because of which our time is used only for physical purposes and we don’t nurture the soul along the way. Soul consciousness at every moment make us internally fulfilled, which makes all physical purposes easy to achieve.
4. Bringing Peace And A Smile On Everyone’s Face – The most important service to other souls that we can do everyday is to make them peaceful and joyful. Every moment of the day becomes precious, when we are always doing this with everyone we meet and even with those who may be far away from us but we are connected to them through technology and mediums of science.
5. Creating A Positive Destiny With Positive Actions – Every moment becomes important when whatever we do in the day is influenced by the spiritual wisdom of the soul, God and the Law Of Karma, which creates a positive destiny for us and others.