Experiencing And Visualizing God In The Soul World
Spiritual wisdom given by God includes the divine knowledge of the soul and its original home, which is called the Soul World. The Soul World is also the world where God or the Supreme Soul resides. Rajyoga meditation is experiencing our spiritual self in the Soul World as a radiant point of spiritual consciousness and seeing God in front of us as a Supreme point of consciousness, who radiates the constant spiritual light of peace, purity, bliss, love and power on the soul and fills the soul with these qualities, which it has lost due to the influence of negativity and impurity in various births. How should we have this experience and improve our visualization, so that the third eye can clearly focus on God, the Supreme Being of Light and experience the deep peace and purity of the Soul World. Let us look at 5 important ways –
1. One of the most important ways to improve our visualization is to have purity and cleanliness in every thought, word and action. Experiencing ourselves as a soul, a star like energy full of peace and purity at the center of the forehead, helps experience this cleanliness.
2. Having a vegetarian diet keeps the body and soul full of positive energy and helps us in visualization immensely. Also, cooking and eating this saatvik food in God’s remembrance fills the food with an energy of divinity.
3. Keeping our mind full of positive thoughts and free from negative and waste thoughts keeps the third eye clean and when we sit to meditate, we are able to easily connect with God – the Supreme Source.
4. Applying a brake to our thoughts and doing a thoughts traffic control at regular intervals in the day keeps us focused and concentrated and is a key to good visualization and meditation.
5. Writing a small letter to God in the night and unburdening ourselves of all the negative situations in our life helps in meditation the next morning and good early morning visualization helps in meditation the entire day.
మన ఆలోచనలు మన వాస్తవికతను సృష్టిస్తాయని మనందరికీ తెలుసు. మన వాస్తవికతలో ఏదైనా మారాలంటే, మన ఆలోచనలను మార్చుకోవాలి. మన ప్రస్తుత వాస్తవికత గురించి ఆలోచిస్తూ ఉంటే, మన ఆలోచనల శక్తి మన వర్తమానానికి